Hiring and Retaining Millennial Talent
Our training references research by many sources including ‘Millennials In The Workplace’ studies by Bruce Mayhew Consulting.
Corporate trainer and CTI-educated executive coach Bruce Mayhew is in the remarkable people business... we offer solutions, not 'canned' services.
Imagine… for the first time in history it’s easy to four generations working side-by-side.
Our 'Hiring and Retaining Millennial Talent' training focuses on Millennials of course, and also discusses important motivators that inspire and motivate Gen Z, Gen X and Boomers. To make sure you succeed, BMC combines our BEI Hiring Skills workshop with our Leadership & Motivation workshop and our Generational Differences workshop; we call it Hiring and Retaining Millennial Talent.
Working together we develop custom programs to hire, develop, manage, motivate, and retain exceptional people with exceptional talent and values.
Let us help you unlock your hiring potential.
When you hire the right people, productivity, creativity and employee satisfaction all skyrocket.
Your Take Away From Hiring and Retaining Millennial Talent Training
Imagine having a process that measures a candidates success based on their past behaviour and to motivate them based on their personal and professional needs. Bruce Mayhew Consulting offers this performance-based training to help leaders learn:
Generational Differences & Similarities
- What do employees want? Today versus yesterday.
- Training / developing employees
- What place does mentoring have in hiring and retaining talent?
- What part does employee coaching / executive coaching play?
- Is workplace flexibility really important?
- The Interview Process; the best resume may not be the best candidate
- How to listen and clarify what they are and are not saying
- How to measure their soft-skills and emotional intelligence
- The best employee may not be the most ‘qualified’
- Motivation Best Practices
- If not money... what motivates top performers?
- What is Intrinsic Motivation versus Extrinsic Motivation, and when is one better than the other?
- How to motivate and inspire people in difficult times
- Why do incentives and rewards actually demotivate Millennials... quickly
- Organizational Value of Investing in Career Development:
- Customer Retention
- Employee Morale
- Employee Retention
- Increased Productivity
- Training & Development
- Getting clear about their personal goals & professional goals
- How to address the 'Values Gap’ and 'Skills Gap' identified during the interview cycle
To ensure sustainability and to reinforce training and development, a customized workbook / reference book encourages immediate use of new tools, techniques and discussion points.
Who Should Attend Hiring and Retaining Millennial Talent Training?
Business leaders who are responsible for conducting job interviews, hiring staff and/or recruiting volunteers. People who work with teams and want to be more confident and effective.
Learn More About Hiring and Retaining Millennial Talent Training
Generational differences at work create fantastic opportunities that are critical to sustained peak performance and reduced workplace turnover. Yet morale, productivity and financial setbacks are rising from the different generational goals, experiences and communication styles.
With the high cost of hiring and training new talent, organizations cannot afford to lose employees, and this new generation seem inclined to quit over a perceived slight and to search for greener pastures later. And, When different generations cooperate there is strong opportunity to experience high-impact change with low economic and emotional risk.
Take positive action for success.
References research by many sources including ‘Millennials In The Workplace’ studies by Bruce Mayhew Consulting.
Call us at 416.617.0462 when you want to learn more about interview skills training and how you and your organization can benefit from Hiring and Retaining Millennial Talent.
Related Workshops That Drive Business Success
Toronto based corporate trainer Bruce Mayhew Consulting offers professional development and leadership skills training throughout Canada and the USA.
Let's Discuss Hiring and Retaining Millennial Talent
Trainer, Coach, Writer & Conference Speaker.
Let's explore your multigenerational workforce needs and objectives.
Call or email us for a free consultation:
We Offer Customized Corporate Training
Group and One-on-One Training
Keynote / Conference Speaking