Email etiquette training can reduce the number of email you receive by up to 25% while also improving your personal and professional reputation... and so much more. Imagine spending less time writing email while also:
- Building trusting client relationships
- Avoiding being misunderstood as bossy or hostile
- Getting the information you need when you need it
- Always demonstrating your experience and knowledge
- Feeling less stress
Your Take Away
Effective email etiquette training is an empowering professional development workshop that helps everyone:
“Yours was my second course on effective business writing. The first was two days - a few years ago. I feel your course covers as much material in three hours as did the first course in two days. I have recommended your course to my supervisor.
- Get to the point - quickly
- Reduce mistakes caused by misunderstood email
- Stop abusing To... Cc... and Reply All...
- Write email messages that are easy to respond to
- Support corporate values and personal values
- Support teamwork and collaboration
- Be more confident and more relaxed at work
Communication expert Bruce Mayhew offers a fun, (yes fun), interactive training environment that uses real email examples and hands-on demonstrations.
Timing Of Workshops
We've developed full-day and half-day professional development training workshops to be responsive to your objectives and timing. We've also developed three training options for Executives who may not have the time to participate in a half-day or full-day workshop.
- Our Executive Email Etiquette Training addresses the most common challenges employees face when writing email.
- Our Executive Email Etiquette Training Series is the same content as our Four Hour Email Writing Workshop, split between two sessions on two different days.
- Our One-on-One Executive Email Etiquette Training for individuals who may be experiencing specific challenges and who would prefer one-on-one coaching.
We teach techniques that will get immediate results.
Learn More About This Training
Imagine sharing what's best about you and your business.
Contact us for a free consultation. Email us by clicking here or call us at 416.617.0462.
Toronto based Bruce Mayhew Consulting works to build long-term, collaborative relationships.
BRUCE MAYHEW CONSULTING IS STRATEGIC, BRANDED, AND RELEVANT.
Copyright © 2014 by Bruce Mayhew.