Email etiquette training can reduce the number of email you receive by up to 25% while also improving your personal and professional reputation... and so much more. Imagine spending less time writing email while also:
- Building trusting client relationships
- Getting the information you need when you need it
- Always demonstrating your experience and knowledge
- Avoid being misunderstood as bossy or hostile
- Email volumes and stress levels go down
Your Take Away
Effective email etiquette training is an empowering workshop that helps everyone:
“Yours was my second course on effective business writing. The first was two days - a few years ago. I feel your course covers as much material in three hours as did the first course in two days. I have recommended your course to my supervisor.
- Get to the point - quickly
- Reduce mistakes caused by misunderstood email
- Stop abusing To... Cc... and Reply All...
- Write email messages that are easy to respond to
- Support corporate values and personal values
- Support teamwork and collaboration
- Be more confident and more relaxed at work
Communication expert Bruce Mayhew offers a fun, (yes fun), interactive training environment that uses real email examples and hands-on demonstrations.
Timing Of Workshops
We've developed full day and half day training workshops depending on your objectives and timing. We've also developed three training options for Executives who may not have the time to participate in a half-day or full-day workshop.
- Our Executive Email Etiquette Training addresses the most common challenges employees face when writing email.
- Our Executive Email Etiquette Training Series is the same content as our Four Hour Email Writing Workshop, split between two sessions on two different days.
- Our One-on-One Executive Multigenerational Training for individuals who may be experiencing specific challenges and who would prefer one-on-one coaching.
We teach techniques that will get immediate results.
Learn More About This Training
Imagine sharing what's best about you and your business.
Contact us for a free consultation. Email us by clicking here or call us at 416.617.0462.
Toronto based Bruce Mayhew Consulting works to build long-term, collaborative relationships.
BRUCE MAYHEW CONSULTING IS STRATEGIC, BRANDED, AND RELEVANT.
Copyright © 2014 by Bruce Mayhew.