Objective Setting Training in Toronto
Help your team exceed expectations by first defining their objectives.
Bruce Mayhew Consulting believe the objectives for any project must be shared and in-line with your mission, vision, values and core competencies.
Your Take Away From Objective Setting Training
Objective setting training includes engaging your stakeholders by clearly:
- Managing Objectives:
- Define your audiences’ objective/special focus. Is it:
- Achievable (resources, time, budget)
- Aligning objectives
- Grouping objectives
- Achieve everything you want
To ensure sustainability and to reinforce training and development when employees are back in the office, a customized workbook / reference book encourages immediate use of new tools, techniques and discussion points.
Our Approach To Your Success
The easiest way to exceed expectations is to use the individual and organization strengths as a foundation. To accomplish this objectives we explore:
- The personal and professional challenges if the objectives are not defined (or if they are defined if they are not met)
- he importance of collaboration within the objective setting process
- How to:
- Outwardly focus objective setting (on your clients, your co-workers, your products / services)
- Clearly define and agree upon objectives
- Keep objectives real. (They have to represent the values of your clients, employees and the organization)
- Keep objectives flexible and meaningful (Things change – so while objectives provide an agreed upon direction, they have to be flexible to make necessary adjustments when required)
Cost-effective and sustainable objective setting has to be a priority. They have to stay on budget and they have to meet their social and professional goals. Missing objectives can bankrupt the organization financially and/or the value of their brand.
Bruce Mayhew Consulting works with participants during this hands-on career training environment so that they practice - in collaborative teams - creating a plan and developing key objectives, timelines and responsibilities.
Who Should Attend Objective Setting Training?
All business professionals who want to be more confident and effective when they work with their internal and external audiences on projects.
Learn More About Our Objective Setting Training
Employees who build projects based on agreed upon objectives are more efficient, experience fewer challenges and usually stay within budget - not to mention routinely develop higher quality products and services.
To learn more about how you and your organization can benefit from our Objective Setting Training, call us at 416.617.0462.
Related Workshops That Drive Business Success
Toronto based corporate trainer Bruce Mayhew Consulting offers professional development & career training solutions in Toronto and throughout Canada and the USA.
Thank you for visiting.
Contact Us About Objective Setting
Contact us to discuss your needs and to learn about our objective setting training
We Offer Customized Training
Group and One-on-One Training
Keynote / Conference Speaking