Successful people turn conflict into opportunities.
Toronto based Bruce Mayhew Consulting is a business coach and executive training organization. We are in the remarkable people business... so we offer business professionals effective conflict management skills.
Let us help you unlock the power you have to discuss what matters most. Conflict management training helps you manage emotions, eliminate stress, build relationships and resolve conflict.
Your Take Away From Conflict Management Strategies
It's natural to dislike having engaging in conflict, and yet resolving conflict is critical to your success. After our skills training course participants:
- Know when discussing conflict situations is the right solution… and when it is not
- Resolve conflict face-to-face, by phone and by email
- Use proven negotiation strategies to achieve better outcomes and business relationships
- Evaluate your priorities - and theirs
- Realize how beliefs (not logical ideas), often impact conflict management
- Be able to share your perspective and needs in a non-threatening way
- Learn when and how to say No... respectfully
- Know how to deal with difficult people when they are angry and/or hostile people
To reinforce training and development when employees are back in the office, a customized workbook / reference book encourages immediate use of new tools, techniques and discussion points.
Conflict management teaches you how to use negotiation and conflict resolution skills to reach mutually beneficial outcomes so that you build long-term profitable relationships.
Our Approach To Conflict Management Strategies
Bruce Mayhew Consulting provides practical step-by-step solutions supported by real life examples. We explore unique solutions that have great impact like:
- Why it's best to always consider a personal / emotional resolution.
- The top mistakes managers make when having difficult conversations.
Conflict and negotiation are important, that's why we also explore the impact of:
Who Should Attend?
Conflict training is for all employees who manage staff, work in collaborative environments and/or who routinely negotiate or deal with difficult people (customers or suppliers).
When you know how to discuss what matters most, you are able to confidently turn crucial conversations into constructive conversations.
Learn More About Conflict Training
To learn more about how you and your organization can benefit from conflict resolution and difficult conversations training call us at 416.617.0462.
Related Management Training That Drives Business Success
In addition to Conflict Management Strategies, Toronto business etiquette trainer Bruce Mayhew offers change management, professional development & career training in Toronto, New York and throughout Canada and the USA.
Contact Us About Resolving Conflict.
Lets start a great conversation. Call or email us for a free consultation and to learn more about our services:
We Offer Customized Management Training
Group and One-on-One Training
Keynote / Conference Speaking